Bloody Mary Sliders
Premium 2 oz. slider patties topped with creamy celery coleslaw, dill pickles and a Tabasco-and-vodka-spiked ketchup.
For the Celery Slaw:
- 2 cups Julienned celery
- 0.5 cup Celery leaves from the inner-most celery ribs
- 2 cups Shredded cabbage
- 1 cup Julienned sweet white onion
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Celery seeds
- Salt and pepper as needed
For the Vodka Ketchup:
- 2 cups Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vodka
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
For the Build:
- 1 Gourmet Ranch burger patty of your choice
- 1 Hamburger roll toasted
- 0.25 cup Celery slaw
- 4 slices Dill pickle
- 2 slices Tomato
- 2 ounces Vodka ketchup
Prep the slaw and the vodka ketchup. Reserve.
Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Place burger on bottom bun.
Top with tomato slices, pickles and slaw.
Serve with bun crown offset and vodka ketchup on the side.
Courtesy of Cargill