Korean BBQ Chicken Skewers
BBQ is hot! This Korean BBQ recipe is on-trend!
- 1 cup Smokehouse 220 Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken Thighs boneless, skinless, cut into 1½” pieces
- 1 bag Bamboo Skewers soaked in water at least for 1 hour
- 1.5 lbs Hidden Valley® Asian Sesame Dressin
- varies Cilantro
- varies Green Onions
- varies Red Pepper Flakes
- 1.5 tbsp. Sesame Seeds toasted
Combine BBQ sauce and Sesame Ginger Dressing in small bowl.
Pour half of sauce mixture over cut chicken pieces; toss to coat completely.
Thread 4-5 chicken pieces onto each skewer.
Cook chicken on grill over medium-high heat, turning often until cooked through (8- 10 minutes) basting with the reserved sauce during the last 2-3 minutes.
Remove from grill and top with sesame seeds, cilantro, red pepper flakes, etc.
Serve with remaining sauce.
Courtesy of Ventura Foods