Mediterranean Chicken & Onion Dipping Sauce
This recipe makes a great presentation.
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 cups Onions Sliced
- 3 cups Red Bell Peppers Sliced
- 2 tbsp. Garlic Peeled, Minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. tbsp. Dried Rosemary Leaves Crushed
- 1/2 tbsp. tbsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 cups Frozen Artichoke Hearts Drained, Quartered
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup 50 oz ea
- 2 cups Water
- 4 cups Chicken trim
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Cheddar and Pepper Jack Cheese Blend Shredded
- 2 cups Asiago Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley Minced
- 1 gallons (+ 2 qt per gallon) Pita Chips
In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers. Sauté 5-6 minutes. Stir in garlic, rosemary and red pepper flakes. e Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add artichokes. Cook until heated through.
Add cream of chicken soup and water. Bring to a simmer.
Stir in chicken and salt. Return to simmer.
Mix in cheeses and parsley. Reserve.
To Serve: Using a 4 oz. ladle, portion 1/2 cup hot sauce into an oven-to-table ramekin. Serve with 1 cup pita chips. Serve immediately.
GOURMET RANCH ITEM NUMBERS:
G20161 CHICKEN BREAST TRIM PIECES 1/10# AVG
G20162 CHICKEN BREAST TRIM PIECES 2/10# AVG
G20163 CHICKEN BREAST TRIM PIECES 1/40# AVG
Recipe courtesy of Campbell's