Korean BBQ Chicken Tacos
A great recipe to menu as an entree or appetizer.
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 bunch scallions sliced
- 8 ounces cooked chicken trim
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup napa cabbage shredded
- sprigs of cilantro to taste
In small saucepot over medium heat, add garlic, chili paste, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and scallions.
Add shredded chicken and reduce heat to low.
Warm tortillas. Stack 2 tortillas together.
Top each tortilla stack with serving of sauced chicken.
Garnish with napa cabbage and cilantro.
GOURMET RANCH ITEM NUMBERS:
G20161 CHICKEN BREAST TRIM PIECES 1/10# AVG
G20162 CHICKEN BREAST TRIM PIECES 2/10# AVG
G20163 CHICKEN BREAST TRIM PIECES 1/40# AVG
Recipe courtesy of Smithfield